Synonyms: manganese sulfate
Chemical formula: MnSO4-H2O
International name: MANGANESE SULFATE monohydrate
CAS No: 10034-96-5 (monohydrate)
Appearance: white crystals from pink to
Packing: bags of 25 kg
Storage: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area
Manganese sulphate - colorless (to pale pink) crystals decompose at 850 ° C. Manganese sulphate crystalline forms with I, 4, 5, 7 n water molecules; MnSO4.H2O monohydrate is formed by heating other manganese sulphate hydrate to ~ 200 ° C precipitates from aqueous solutions at 150-160 ° C.
Manganese sulfate is obtained by dissolving MnO or MnCO3 in H2SO4.
The use of manganese sulfate
Manganese sulphate (manganese sulfate) is used
• as a component of the dyes in the textile industry,
• as a component in the manufacture of lead-manganese driers;
• as a component for the preparation of premixes used in animal nutrition;
• in organic synthesis catalyst, including the manufacture of synthetic fatty acids,
• production of other salts of Mn;
• an electrolyte in obtaining MnO2 and Mn
• as micronutrient fertilizers and others.