Sodium oxalate - chemical compound and the sodium salt of oxalic acid with formula Na2C2O4, colorless crystals, insoluble in water.
Sodium oxalate forms colorless crystals.
Soluble in water, not soluble in ethanol.
Since hydrogen peroxide adduct forming species Na2C2O4 • H2O2.
- Mordant in sittsepechatanii and tanning.
- Component of pyrotechnic compositions.
- In the production of dye "blue print".
- Analytical reagent to precipitate calcium and rare earth elements, establishing titrate with potassium permanganate.
- Tools that prevent blood clotting.