Chemical formula: FeCl3 · 6H20
International name: FERRIC (III) cloride hexahydrate, IRON (III) chloride hexahydrate
CAS No: 10025-77-1
Appearance: Soft crystalline mass
Packing: drums, 40 kg
Storage: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area
Iron III chloride FeCl3 · 6H20 - soft crystalline mass or pieces of yellow-brown color.
iron III chloride hexahydrate is used:
• for etching printed circuit boards in the electronics industry,
• in instrumentation,
• As in the original, in the preparation of other compounds of Fe,
• as a component of tinting solutions in photography,
• as a mordant in dyeing fabrics,
• in industrial water treatment,
• chemical and other industries.