Chemical formula: FeSO4 * 7H2O
International name: FERROUS SULFATE
CAS No: 7782-63-0 (heptahydrate)
Appearance: greenish-blue crystals
Packing: bags of 50 kg, 25 kg
Storage: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area
Iron sulfate - greenish-blue crystals.
Iron sulfate water 7 (ferrous sulfate) is used
• as an additive in the food industry
• as a component of the electrolyte in electroplating,
• as a wood preservative, fungicide;
• to produce pigments,
• as a reducing agent, as a coagulant in water purification,
• in analytical chemistry and others.