Chemical formula: (NH4) 2S2O8
International name: AMMONIUM PERSULFATE
CAS No: 7727-54-0
Appearance: white powder
Packing: bags of 25 kg
Storage: Store in a well ventilated dry place at low temperature
Ammonium nadsernokisly (ammonium persulfate) - a colorless hygroscopic crystals. Easily soluble in water, a strong oxidant. The aqueous solution is acidic. When heated above 120 ° C pirosernokisly converted into ammonium (NH4) 2S2O7, releasing oxygen. It is dry salt is stored indefinitely without decomposition.
Ammonium nadsernokisly produced by electrolysis of a solution of ammonium sulfate in sulfuric acid.
Ammonium nadsernokisly (ammonium persulfate) used
• In histochemistry of enzymes;
• in electron microscopy as a polymerization catalyst methacrylates used for filling sections
• as an initiator in polymerization processes,
• as a means for bleaching and disinfecting,
• in analytical chemistry and others.