Synonyms: Lithium hydroxide 1-water, lithium hydroxide monohydrate, lithium hydroxide
Chemical Formula: LiOH * H2O
International name: Lithium hydroxide
CAS No: CAS 1310-65-2, CAS 1310-66-3 (monohydrate)
Appearance: white crystalline powder
Packing: bags of 25 kg
Storage: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area
Lithium hydroxide (Lithium hydroxide monohydrate) - a white crystalline powder, colorless crystals of the monoclinic system.
Lithium hydroxide LiOH * H2O is used
• the manufacture of electrolyte for batteries;
• the manufacture of lubricants having high mechanical stability performance with a significant change in temperature (from -60 ° C to 160 ° C).
• in the chemical industry, as a reagent for the preparation of compounds Li, particularly oleates, stearates and palmitates;
• for cleaning and air conditioning, as an absorber of CO2 in the gas masks, submarines, aircraft and spacecraft,
• in the glass and ceramic industries
• in electronics and other.
Anhydrous citric acid is widely used in the food and pharmaceutical industries, as preservatives, spices, as well as in cosmetics.
• anhydrous citric acid is used as an acidulant in the manufacture of "effervescent" vitamin preparations, analgesic tablets and powders containing no water formulations.
• an ideal acidulant in the manufacture of those products, where the presence of water, even in crystalline form may harm the consumer as a finished product, such as "dry" beverage, food preservatives, certain candies, etc.
• As a natural food acid, anhydrous citric acid (E 330) is widely used in carbonated and non-carbonated, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, protects products from the corrupting influence of being in them traces of heavy metals.
• Excellent taste properties of lemon acid make it an ideal component in the preparation of confectionery, candy, ice cream, jams, jellies, fruit and berry preserves.
• Citric acid is a component of many cosmetic preparations: elixirs, lotions, creams, shampoos, hair fixatives, etc.
• Citric acid refines tobacco, tying his volatile base used in winemaking and leather industry. When she takes the lead poisoning lead to harder to digest connection.
• On the formation of complexes of citric acid and iron compounds based rinsing it with a solution steam circuit in power reactors, heat exchangers and other equipment.